Statewide Survey for Making Strategic Compensation Decisions
The SC Healthcare Human Resources Association (SCHHRA) and SCHA are excited to announce a new partnership with Gallagher HRCC, previously known as Integrated Healthcare Strategies. Gallagher HRCC will conduct the 2020 leadership and staff compensation survey which provides the necessary analytics to make strategic compensation decisions for hospitals and health systems in our state.
The survey is targeted to launch in January, and all hospitals will receive participation information at that time. This is the only statewide compensation survey – all hospitals and health systems should plan to participate.
Unique Survey Features & Benefits:
• The only statewide healthcare compensation survey for SC.
• This year’s survey will be conducted concurrently with North Carolina and Virginia, offering a larger regional benchmark report, in addition to state-level cuts.
• The survey will include up to 100 leadership level positions and 200 staff positions.
• The survey results will be offered at a discounted rate for members of SCHHRA.
• Your submission qualifies you for participation rates in Gallagher HRCC’s suite of national healthcare surveys, including the National Healthcare Leadership Compensation Survey and the National Healthcare Staff Compensation Survey
• Representatives from Gallagher will come to SC to conduct a briefing session of survey results and implications for compensation decision making.
Participation Pricing Model:
- Revenues > $1 Billion = $1,000
- $100 Million < Revenues < $999 Million = $700.
- Revenus < $100 Million =$500.00
For those who would like to access the survey results, but choose not to participate, there will be a fee of $1,500.00.
Organizations whose employees are NOT members of the SCHHRA professional membership group will be charged an additional $200 to participate in the survey.
As a member of SCHHRA, participating organizations receive a discounted survey participation fee and will have access to the onsite educational program offered by Gallagher. For more information on SCHHRA visit the SCHHRA website and to join click here. SCHHRA membership is $80 annually.
- 12-09-2019 11:13 (EST)