With the many challenges in health care, Human Resource Professionals have an important opportunity to make an impact in our organizations and the communities we serve. In that regard, we are fortunate to have the American Society of Healthcare Human Resources (ASHHRA), along with affiliated chapters at the state-level, including the South Carolina Healthcare Human Resources Association (SCHHRA) committed to enhancing the strategic role of HR.
The SCHHRA Board is committed to the following goals in 2018:
- Provide opportunities for members to share best practices, innovative solutions and ways to achieve operational excellence via Annual Conference, three quarterly educational meetings at SCHA and regional meetings, as appropriate.
- Partner with SCHA to promote participation in Legislative Initiatives that impact our industry, workforce and the patients we serve.
- Promote Certification in Healthcare Human Resources and mentoring opportunities for those interested in our field.
- Promote communication and collaboration within our membership, recognizing that together we can make a difference for the communities we serve.
- Provide value to our members to help increase our membership ranks.
Save the Date for the Tri-State HR Conference - April 3 - April 5, 2019
Additional details will be posted as available
Save the Date for the SCHHRA & SCHRN Joint Conference - December 5, 2018 at SCHA in Columbia
To register online go to: https://fs8.formsite.com/surveyschaorg/SCHHRA/index.html
To see brochure go to: https://www.scha.org/files/schhraschrn_meeting_agenda_2018.pdf
Officers President Andrea Clements Roper St. Francis Healthcare (843)720-8305 President-Elect Rick Grooms AnMed Health Medical Center (864)512-1109 Vice President Michelle Wiles MUSC Physicians (843)852-7071 Secretary/Treasurer vacant Immediate Past President Nancy Bonge New Horizon Family Health Services, Inc. (864)729-8330 Communications Chair Vacant Long Term Care Kay Callihan Lutheran Homes of SC (803)451-7416 At Large/Recruitment Network Directors Adell Hutto (Recruitment) Bon Secours St Francis Hospital (843)402-1153 Cindy Causey (At-large) McLeod Medical Center Dillon (843)777-4557 Upstate Region Representative (Region I) Teresa Threldkeld AnMed Health Medical Center (864)512-1751 Midlands Region Representative (Region II) Bootsie Wynne (At-large) Lexington Medical Center (803)791-2088 Pee Dee Region Representative (Region III) Kim Litton Conway Medical Center (843)347-8035 Low Country Region Representative (Region IV) Deborah Wilson Roper St Francis (843)402-1007 ASHHRA Rresident James (Jamie) E. Parsons,CHHR,SPHR,FACHE,SHRM-SCP Senior Vice President, Human Resources St. Elizabeth Healthcare Edgewood, KY ASHHRA Executive Director Catherine Carruth, CAE Strategic plan, operations, collaboration and partner relations 312.422.3723 ASHHRA Region 4 Representative (al, fl, ga, ms, pr, sc, tn) Celine Craig Chief Human Resources Officer King's Daughters Medical Center Brookhaven, Mississippi (601) 835-9381
Kim Wooten South Carolina Hospital Association firstname.lastname@example.org (803)796-3080 Schipp Ames South Carolina Hospital Association (803)796-3080