The South Carolina Society of Hospital Materials Management is a personal membership group whose mission is to lead, educate, and promote the health care resource and materials management profession by supporting our membership in the delivery of cost effective quality health care.
- develop strong membership and national recognition as a leader in the resource and materials management field
- provide networking opportunities, which facilitate the flow of information and ideas among members and related partners
- promote and facilitate communication that builds understanding between partners and members
- deliver educational opportunities to meet the needs of the changing resource and materials management health care environment
- promote the achievements and professional development of members, building the value of SCSHMM membership
Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM)
The Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management (AHRMM) of the American Hospital Association is the premier organization for healthcare supply chain and materials management professionals.
May 30 - June 1, 2018 Embassy Suites, Kingston Plantation, Myrtle Beach, SC
Williamsburg Regional Hospital
Union Medical Center
Vendor at Large
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
South Carolina Hospital Association