Register for the 6th Annual Working Well Fall Meeting!
Registration is now open for the 6th Annual Working Well Fall Meeting! This exciting, day-long training brings together our entire cohort of Working Well hospitals, businesses, municipalities, institutions of higher education, and state agencies to network and share best practices and challenges in employee wellbeing and workplace health promotion. This year’s training will explore “New Dimensions of Worksite Wellbeing: The essential role emotional and financial wellbeing play in helping employees achieve optimal health and productivity.” The meeting will feature speakers from across the state to share best practices and implementation strategies on these emerging concepts. It will take place on Wednesday, November 30 from 9:00am until 3:30pm at SCHA’s William L. Yates Conference Center. Session topics include:
• Recognition and Celebration of Successes Across SC
• State of Working Well: Progress to Date
• Role of Financial Wellbeing for a Healthy Workforce
• Financial Wellbeing in Action
• Supporting Mental and Emotional Wellbeing in the Workplace
• State Agency Panel Discussion: Exploring Total Worker Health, Strategic Planning, and Evaluation.
The meeting will also include a comedy break, a fitness break, and a heart healthy lunch. The training is FREE to all Working Well members and is $25 for nonmembers.
- 10-28-2016 11:30 (EDT)