New Assessments Might Mean New Grades— When Did You Last Reassess in WorkHealthy America?
Data from Prevention Partners shows organizations that reassess more frequently using WorkHealthy America have higher levels of grade improvement than organizations that reassess less often.
When organizations reassess their current policies, systems, and environment using WorkHealthy America, tailored reports and resources are made readily available. This increases the organization’s ability to make timely and relevant changes to the current culture of the worksite. Those changes can cause grade improvement, guiding organizations to the highest benchmark and achieving the highest standard of excellence. If your worksite has not reassessed using WorkHealthy America in the last six months, we strongly encourage doing so.
How to Reassess
1. Visit www.forprevention.org
2. Click on the blue “My Account” button at the top of the page.
3. Enter your username and password. Your username is your email address.
4. Once you log in, expand the WorkHealthy America dashboard and click on the green “Reassess” button for each of the four modules. Each module is about 30 questions and takes anywhere from 15-30 minutes to complete.
Reassess Quickly and Accurately Using these Tips
1. Assemble the right team. Invite a team of colleagues from different areas with different expertise to help you complete the assessments and tackle the results. Consider including staff from the wellness committee, executive leadership, human resources, food service, occupational health and safety, communications, facilities, and security.
2. Have your wellness policies and benefits ready. Your employee policies and procedures manual and your health insurance benefits handbook will help you correctly answer assessment questions.
3. Consider one facility at a time. The assessments ask questions that pertain to one specific location and should be completed with one location in mind. If you have one license but multiple locations, we recommend you answer the assessment questions describing your largest location.
4. Manage your time. You don’t have to complete a full assessment in one sitting. Your answers are saved as you complete each question so that you can return at a later time.
5. Don’t forget to submit your final answers for a grade! You can save a completed assessment without submitting it for a grade if your team would like to review the answers. Assessments that are not submitted for a grade expire 45 days from when they are started.
- 08-30-2016 01:31 (EDT)