New Assessments May Mean Platinum Recognition
Organizations that frequently complete their Strategy for Wellbeing reassessment demonstrate more improvement than organizations that reassess less often. Reassessing helps employers evaluate the extent to which they are implementing evidence-based best practices for wellness programs. When organizations reassess their current policies, systems and environment, a scorecard, customized improvement opportunities and a library of online resources are made available. This increases the organization’s ability to implement changes at the worksite.
How to reassess:
- Visit . Please note, Strategy for Wellbeing works best in Google Chrome.
- Log in using the username and password that you created.
- Click “Assessment” on the left side of the page, select the worksite you’re completing an assessment for and begin the assessment with “Wellness Culture”.
- Answer all the questions in all nine dimensions. Select “complete assessment.” If any answers are incomplete, the questions will show up in red.
- You can save and return to complete assessment later, within 45 days of assessment initiation.
When your organization achieves Platinum status in any one of the nine dimensions of wellbeing, your worksite will have the opportunity for statewide recognition. For any questions about completing your reassessment, contact Sara Grace Bailey at .
- 08-23-2018 02:22 (EDT)