Just a Few Days Until Working Well’s Fall Meeting!
Less than one week remains to register for the seventh annual Working Well Fall Meeting. This exciting, day-long training brings together our Working Well hospitals, businesses, municipalities, institutions of higher education, and state agencies to network and share best practices and challenges in employee wellbeing and workplace health promotion. This is FREE to all Working Well members! Registration closes Monday, Oct. 30 at 5 p.m. Visit here to register now.
This year’s training will focus on “Revitalizing your Workforce: Cultivating Joy, Presence and Purpose at Work.” This meeting is next Wednesday, Nov. 1 from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. at SCHA’s William L. Yates Conference Center. Session topics will include:
- Fostering resiliency to address employee burnout;
- Community and social wellbeing as drivers of employee engagement, health and productivity;
- Why purpose is the secret ingredient to transforming workplace culture and increasing job satisfaction;
- Integrating employee assistance programs and employee wellbeing initiatives; and
- Speed sharing: best practice sharing and networking.
Speakers will share best practices and implementation strategies on emerging concepts around resiliency, purpose, burnout, and including mental and emotional health in workplace wellbeing initiatives. This year’s training features speakers from the following:
- Medical University of South Carolina,
- Palmetto EAP,
- Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company,
- Governor’s Cup Road Race, and
- SC Department of Health and Environmental Control.
This year’s exhibitors will have resources to help implement your employee wellness programs. Exhibitors include MUSC Business Health, American Heart Association, SC DHEC and Palmetto EAP. The meeting also includes fitness and mindful meditation breaks and a heart-healthy lunch. The training is free to all Working Well members and is $25 for nonmembers.
- 10-11-2017 11:29 (EDT)