2015 Annual Working Well Fall Meeting Recap
On October 28, representatives from hospitals, state agencies, and businesses from across South Carolina gathered at SCHA’s William L. Yates Conference Center for the Annual Working Well Fall Meeting. The meeting was a huge success and many thanks go out to our speakers, meeting attendees, and the conference center for hosting the event.
The training sessions featured a variety of speakers representing organizations of different sizes and from many sectors. Educational seminars were provided on a variety of engaging and relevant topics.
The speakers and session topics included:
- Keynote speaker Gregg Hunter, director of client services with McLaughlin Young Group on “Addressing Mental & Emotional Wellbeing in the Workplace”
- Chasidy Reese & Oriana Perez, both health educators at Greenville Health System on “Finding Mental Health through Wellness Programs”
- Jen Wright, director of Working Well at the SC Hospital Association on “Factors of Influence on Health Behavior: Impact of Culture”
- Todd Whitley, financial advisor with Northwestern Mutual on “Financial Wellbeing”
- Kelly Price, manager of employee wellness at Baptist Easley Hospital on “Value Investing in Wellbeing”
The complete PowerPoint presentations from the meeting can be found here on SCHA’s website. If you have any questions or would like additional information regarding Working Well, please contact Stephanie Hudson, Working Well Business Manager, at 803.744.3531.
- 11-25-2015 08:15 (EST)