SCHA is Accepting Applications for the 2018 Management Academy Through March 21
ATTENTION: Deadline extended to March 21!
It’s that time of year again! Time to consider who from your hospital has what it takes to be a future leader in our industry. The Management Academy is a program that helps hospital leaders prepare for the rapidly-changing healthcare environment and develop management and leadership skills that help advance the missions of their organizations. Whether an individual is brand new to their management role or someone who wishes to refresh and expand their management skills and knowledge, this program is for them.
This program is open to all clinical and non-clinical staff who have the vision and mission to learn and grow. What type of person would that be, exactly?
• New managers in hospital administration, nursing, or ancillary services
• Potential management candidates tapped for leadership roles
• Middle managers tapped for greater leadership roles
• Experienced managers looking to increase or develop additional skills
THE MANAGEMENT ACADEMY WILL OFFER PARTICIPANTS THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
• Engage in a unique, South Carolina-specific curriculum led by the best-in-class state, regional, and national presenters
• Enhance the level of professional confidence in their ability to succeed and lead as a healthcare manager
• Develop the networking and interpersonal skills necessary for communicating with other managers within their own organization
• Develop management skills and leadership competencies that will help advance the mission of their departments and organizations
• Develop an interdisciplinary network of peers from hospitals across the state to discuss and share best practices and key trends
The deadline to apply is March 21, 2018. Be sure to check with your administrators as some facilities have their own selection process. To see an overview of the program and complete the online application just go to http://www.scmanagementacademy.com.
You will be notified via email sometime in March if you have been selected. For more information, contact Kim Wooten by email at email@example.com or by phone at (803) 796-3080.
- 01-16-2018 11:23 (EST)