Opioid CME Available
By Sunday, June 30, all South Carolina licensed physicians must complete 2 hours of approved CME on prescribing and monitoring controlled substances. To help you meet this requirement, the ORPP developed a new CME, Effective Pain Management for a Healthier SC: A CME on Acute Pain, Chronic Pain, and Opioid Misuse/Opioid Use Disorder.
Why should you take this course? The course is:
• Free for SCHA members / a limited time
• Very high yield for a 1-hour CME
• A synthesis of current evidence—ready for your clinical application to real-world cases
• Presented as SOAP notes with discussion
• Recommended by your peers
Praise for the course:
Kevin Walker, M.D., FASA, and Medical Director for Division of Pain Medicine at Prisma Health, took the course and was “Very impressed with ORPP’s new CME…” He added, “It’s different from the CMEs that are currently available, and is something I would recommend to my colleagues.”
Learn more and access the course to fulfill your opioid education requirement today! The course is available for free for a limited time.
- 06-21-2019 11:13 (EDT)