Add Team Members to your WorkHealthy America Account
Don’t forget that you can add team members to your WorkHealthy America account. In fact, you can add up to 50 team members! This is an important way to ensure that key individuals in your organization receive updates and communications from Prevention Partners including newsletters, invitations to trainings and webinars, and more. This will also give those key individuals access to the WorkHealthy America tool including assessments, recommendations, action plans, and the toolboxes (depending on the permission level that you select for them). Who should you add to your account? We are glad you asked! We recommend that you add members of your wellness team, and other key staff involved in your employee wellness efforts such as food service staff, human resources staff, senior leadership, etc. Adding team members to your account is easy. Here’s how:
- Visit www.forprevention.org.
- Click on the blue “My Account” button at the top of the page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Your username is always your email address. If you forgot your password, click the “forgot your password” link. This will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- Once logged in, click on the gray “Account” tab and expand the blue “Team Members” bar.
- Click the green “Add” button and enter each team member’s contact information. You can even select their permission level using the guide provided.
- Once you add team members, they will receive an email with a link to set up their password.
Your team members will be added to the Prevention Partners email distribution list and will begin receiving regular updates and communications. If you have questions about adding team members to your WorkHealthy America account, contact Emily O’Sullivan, Working Well Corporate Wellness Specialist, at email@example.com or 803-454-6969.
- 01-26-2015 04:32 (EST)