Hospitals & Healthcare Jobs
Today’s specialized workforce shortage is one of the most critical challenges facing healthcare leaders. For more than 10 years SCHA has offered our permanent staffing program in South Carolina to help with our members’ recruitment efforts. We now urge you to utilize our web-based platform called SCHospitalJobs.com, which is part of the HospitalCareers network consisting of over twenty Hospital Associations throughout the country. The main goal of this strategy is to provide healthcare professionals with the ability to research and apply for job openings at the hospital that best fits their experience, specialty and interest.
For an annual fee of $1,875, hospitals can post an unlimited number of positions on the website which SCHA promotes as the state’s “one-stop-shop” for hospital related employment & careers. Included in the annual fee is the opportunity to have your jobs automatically populated to the website.
Benefits of SCHospitalJobs.com
- A direct link to qualified health care professionals, physicians and graduates seeking hospital employment
- Provides a more cost-effective and less time-consuming method of recruitment and advertising for hospitals
- Assists health care professionals with finding the job that best fits their experience, specialty and interest
- Reaches thousands of healthcare professionals throughout the year with exposure through search engines and across multiple job listing sites
- Marketed to South Carolina’s premier universities, colleges and residency programs
- Tracks the number of visitors, job views, profile views and application clicks as an ROI tool for each hospital
- A resource for students, parents, educators and legislators interested in exploring hospital careers and workforce trends
To Learn More or Participate
Contact Brian Bauer at 866-870-4885 ext. 801 or email@example.com.