Click the Image Above to See a Short Video about CareLearning
Keeping employees trained appropriately and their skills and competencies up-to-date is a constant challenge for hospitals and health care providers. Add on the expenses associated with developing curriculum, covering the cost of and arranging for travel, and difficulty of scheduling and it's easy to understand why health care providers are looking for alternatives to traditional training. careLearning offers a total education management solution.
The South Carolina Hospital Association, in cooperation with over 40 other state hospital associations and the American Hospital Association, has developed careLearning.com and careSkills.
careLearning is an internet based education management solution designed specifically for healthcare professionals that provides a cost effective alternative to traditional education and/or training – no expensive off-site travel – everything can be completed online wherever your employees may be. careLearning provides a simple process for course registration, record tracking, and generating of reports.
careSkills is a competency management solution which allows hospitals to identify and assess knowledge and skill abilities of your workforce. careSkills assists with workforce planning, employee selection, and career development of your managers and leaders.
Why Should My Hospital Participate?
- Saves valuable education dollars by eliminating costly curriculum development and staff travel expenses
- Much stronger alternative to traditional education or learning opportunities
- Provides simple process for course registration, record tracking, and generating reports
- Provides mandatory health and safety compliance courses
- Ability to develop private courses for facility specific education
- No long-term contracts to negotiate or sign
For more information, to schedule an on-site webinar, or for questions, contact Erin Watson at 803.744.3512.