Account Specialist, Qualivis
Accounts Director, Qualivis
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, healthcare or in a related field.
- Preference for account or customer/client management background experience in the staffing or healthcare industries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with very high attention to detail and a strong orientation to total customer satisfaction. Able to prioritize and fully complete tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Self-motivated, willing to take initiative, punctual, professional demeanor with a clear understanding of appropriate etiquette and protocols.
Provide the highest level of customer service, support and quality control to assigned accounts, taking all actions necessary to support healthcare employer clients and supplier vendor agencies for Qualivis, the supplemental staffing program at SCHA.
- Foster strong and qualitative relationships with participating healthcare facilities, approved vendors and state association partner representatives.
- Educate all parties on program scope and purpose of the service agreement contract
- Help all parties make effective use of software and account associate support.
- Promptly resolve account and vendor agency problems, disputes, complaints and requests.
- Review, contact, update assigned accounts weekly. Review job list aging and take appropriate actions to ensure high fill rate.
- Monitor and report monthly on account usage activity.
- Plan and conduct on-site visits as needed and approved to existing accounts
- Develop proficient use of any-and-all technology utilized within the program.
- Effectively use technology including Outlook, Excel, Word, Survey Monkey, company website and other software, bulk email, contact management system, etc.
- Contribute to development of standards and procedures
- Adjust as needed to the changing needs of the business
- Recommend and implement changes or improvements.
- Plan and participate in association, recruiter, HR and other networking-opportunity meetings and conferences as approved.
Span of Supervision
Physical Demands and Travel Requirements
Moderate travel is required. This position is not remote. The employee will work out of the Columbia, S.C. office.
Please submit your resume to Scott O'Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org