Vice President, Membership & Education
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and all responsibilities
- Knowledge of overall building maintenance needs
- Ability to coordinate work with a variety of vendors
- Knowledge of audiovisual equipment and ability to provide technical assistance for presentations
Responsible for overall maintenance of entire building operations and provides meeting set-up, audiovisual support, and customer service to all clients of William L. Yates Conference Center.
- Responsible for meeting and event room set-up to include: setting up and arranging tables and chairs, placing linens, coordinating canned and hot beverages, setting up for catering needs, etc.
- Work collaboratively with manager on details for meetings to include: audiovisual set-up and support, temperature control, monitoring of trash disposal, and other customer service needs.
- Monitor and coordinate maintenance of conference center furnishings and equipment.
- Coordinate with vendors providing services to conference center and maintain appropriate inventory of supplies to include: linens, beverages, etc.
- Coordinate management of all building maintenance, repair, landscaping, and cleaning for entire building.
- Provide input to senior leadership team on capital needs related to building maintenance for input into budget process.
- Catalogue inventory of immediate, short term, and longer term building maintenance needs.
- Track use of services, inventory, maintenance of equipment, as well as cost of all supplies and inventory.
- Assist SCHA employees with their offsite meeting preparation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Span of Supervision
This position will not have supervisory responsibility.
Physicial Demands and Travel Requirements
Physically demanding position requiring employee to be on their feet for long periods of time. Heavy lifting, positioning, and climbing required.
To submit your resume, please email Lara Hewitt at email@example.com.